We all know that the Feast of Dedication (John 10:22-23) otherwise known as Hannukah is 8 days long.
But I want to show you how the first 7 days, correlate to the 7 assemblies in the Book of Revelation!
1. Assembly is Ephesus, and on the 1st day of Hannukah, I witnessed to a young woman from the Azusa College where the Azusa Revival from the 1900’s took place. Ephesus is about failing to maintain your first love, and the Azusa Revival, as awesome as it was, failed to keep the First Love of YahShua, and thus that revival died many years ago.
2. Assembly of Smyrna -- I was brutally beaten and thrown into jail as the 2nd day of Hannukah dawned. Smyrna are those who are persecuted unto death.
3. Assembly of Pergamos -- I went to visit Brother Larry Reed on the 3rd day of Hannukah, who was very grieved because he is about to have to cut himself off from KHM, just as those in Pergamos were grieving over that faithful martyr Antipas, who was killed. KHM, a Messianic assembly full of strange fire, is certainly a place where ha satan’s seat dwells.
4. Assembly of Thyratira -- On the 4th day of Hannukah I had to deal with my x-wife’s folly of not bringing my children to the school per the court order. My x-wife certainly shows Thyratira, as she has known the depths of satan, and yet tries to give off the impression that she is “holy and good and moral”. She is a jezebel.
5. As the 5th day of Hannukah dawned, I had to deal with Rico Cortez. Rico has a reputation for being alive, but he is actually dead. This described the 5th assembly, Sardis, perfectly! I then had to deal with other Sardisian hypocrites at the gym and on facebook.
6. On Wed, the 6th day of Hannukah, we see the assembly of Philadelphia which is personally the assembly I pray for YahShua to cleave me to! That happens to be the day I go to court. So I am VERY EXCITED to see how YahShua will cause my enemies to bow before me and lick my feet, just as it states for Philadelphia.
7. Laodician, on Thurs, deals with lukewarm believers. I am sure, in some way. I will be confronting that spirit in a major way on Thurs (though it seems I deal with fighting against those types of believers ALL the time. lol).
8. Fri will be the 8th day of Hannukah and 8 is the number for NEW BEGINNING!!!! Wow. I cannot WAIT to see what that brings!!!!
I hope this testimony and teaching has blessed you!